We Bill Medicare
So, you’ve been looking for a supplier for home medical equipment that will bill your Medicare and private insurance. But where ARE they? Before January 1st, 2019, you had to search pretty hard.
The nearest supplier for a commode was 6 miles away.
The nearest for a wheelchair was 10 miles away.
The nearest for a hospital bed was more than 15 miles away!
What was even worse, not one supplier could deliver all three items billed to your Medicare and private insurance! You had to take your prescription to three different locations to fill all of your needs. How frustrating!
Now, with just ONE stop at Home Health Depot, you can bring your prescription and we will bill unassigned* ALL approved items to Medicare and your private insurance.
Here’s how it works:
1. The patient pays Home Health Depot for the equipment. HHD will accept Visa, MasterCard, Am Ex or check.
2. The patient signs an Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN).
3. HHD will courtesy bill Medicare Unassigned on the patient’s behalf
4. Depending upon CMS Medical Necessity Review and CMS Coverage Criteria, the patient may or may not be reimbursed.
5. HHD does not accept orders for Medi/Medi or Medi-Cal only patients.