Drive Silver Sport Full-Reclining Wheelchair
Available in 16", 18", and 20" seat widths.
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180°.
- Arms have support extension for reclining position.
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish is attractive, and easy to maintain. (Figure A)
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8" front casters.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Rear anti-tippers standard.
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Metal foot plates.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
|Width Open with 16" Seat||23"|
|Width Open with 18" Seat||25"|
|Width Open with 20" Seat||28"|
|Back Height||21" | 31"|
|Length with Riggings||50"|
|Product Weight with 16" Seat||59 lbs.|
|Product Weight with 18" Seat||60 lbs.|
|Product Weight with 20" Seat||61 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight with 16" Seat||66 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight with 18" Seat||67 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight with 20" Seat||67.5 lbs.|
|Weight Limit with 16" Seat||300 lbs.|
|Weight Limit with 18" Seat||300 lbs.|
|Weight Limit with 20" Seat||350 lbs.|